Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
At CitiDent, our team is committed to provide you with positive, educational and efficient dental care. Your first visit will include a full mouth dental examination, during which we will need to have a full mouth digital radiographs (dental x-rays). If you have a RECENT full mouth high quality film or digital radiographs (x-rays) from your previous dentist, please bring the ORIGINAL FILM or email the Digital PDF file to us at least 48 business hours prior to your first visit.
The New Patient Examination includes:
- A head and neck muscle evaluation
- Jaw joint evaluation
- Teeth and gums examination
- Oral cancer screening Occlusal (bite) evaluation
- Oral hygiene evaluation
- Full radiographic (x-ray) evaluation
- Full mouth intra-oral imaging evaluation - "The Tour" of your mouth in an interactive format.
- According to many of our new patients, "The Tour" is perhaps one of the most unique features of our services at CitiDent. You get to discuss and share your goals, concerns, and priorities about your dental health with the dentist.
- After this interactive and educational discussion, a Treatment Plan is formed based on your dental needs, personal goals and priorities.
- For those patients who would like to use their dental benefit for their treatment, an estimate of the plan coverage is also included in the treatment plan.
- A separate visit is then scheduled for teeth cleaning and/or other treatment discussed on the treatment plan.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card